The hair with curls at the tips makes your personality gorgeous and beautiful. You also want to curl your hair but are afraid of damaging your hair with straighteners or other curling products. The straighteners weaken your hair. And gradually your hair starts looking damaged and frizzy. The volume of hair starts decreasing, and you start losing your hair. Whenever you see a girl with her beautiful curls at any party, you wish to look the same as her. But your fear does not allow you to achieve your desire. Here we will guide How to Curl Your Hair With a Blow Dryer.
But you do not need to worry anymore about damaging straighteners and curlers. Because in this article, we are going to teach you three curl styles achieved by just a hair dryer. Yes, you can achieve your dreamy look with the help of a hair dryer without damaging your hair. You need only a hair dryer with a diffuser attachment and a small round brush. You can achieve your desired signature look just with these ordinary tools with some extra things that could be available in your bathroom.
Best 5 Steps, How to Curl Your Hair With a Blow Dryer
You can easily curl your hair with a blow dryer at home by using a hairdryer and a round brush. You need to use a hair spray to set your curls and make them long-lasting. Here we will discuss all the hair curl style methods, thoroughly to help you achieve your desired hairstyle with little effort and damage. First of all, let’s note the things you need to have before starting making curls.
- A hairdryer with a narrow nozzle
- A diffuser attachment for securing natural pattern of curls
- A small/large round brush
- A spray bottle filled with water
- A conditioning cream
- Setting spay
- A wide-tooth comb
- Bands, clips, or bobby pins
Before creating any hairstyle, you need to prepare your hair first. Wash your hair with a shampoo then apply some conditioner on the tips to give your hair a silky and shiny look. Let them dry with a wrapped towel.
If you have thicker hair, then dry your hair with a blow dryer. But before you turn on your blow dryer comb your hair. Detangle your hair with a wide-tooth comb to avoid hair breakage.
Then dry your hair with a blow dryer to attain a damp hair condition. You don’t have to dry hair completely, but you need to dry them up to 80%. To add volume, flip your hair downward and use blow dryer on roots to lift the hair. Or you can use the diffuser attachment to add more volume in your hair.
Wavy Look Curls
To create this wavy look curls, you need a hair dryer with a concentrated nozzle. For this look you need 80% dry and 20% wet hair.
- Create two sections of hair and start folding them from top to bottom in an upward direction. Wrap all the hair and dry them with a blow dryer.
- Set your blow dryer at the medium heat settings and do not focus dryer on one position but move it from bottom to top.
- Repeat the same step for other section. If you have thicker hair, then you can make more than two sections.
- To secure these sections use rubber bands or clips, whatever you have.
- When the waves are completely dry, let them untie and shake your head and let these beautiful waves fly.
- Use hair spray to set them for a longer time and giving them a perfect finishing.
In this kind of hairstyle, everyone looks pretty. To achieve this look divide your hair into small sections..
- Separate these sections with bobby pins or rubber bands whatever you are available with.
- Keep in mind that you will need damp hair, neither too much dry hair nor dripping hair.
- Make braids of these sections and dry the braid. Do it one by one.
- If during drying one braid, the other hairs have dried off. Then use a spray bottle filled with water and spray your hair to make them a little bit wet.
- When you finish drying these small sectioned braids, then tie them off and let your beautiful curls make your personality gorgeous.
Curls With a Round Brush
To create curls with a round brush and hair dryer, you need to choose a round brush. If you want big curls or waves, choose a big round brush and if you wish to make small curls, choose a small round brush.
In this method, you need dry hair. Before making curl hair with a blow dryer, comb your hair well. You need to comb your hair from roots to tips. Otherwise, the brush gets stuck in the hair tips, and you will face hair breakage.
Apply some conditioning cream before you comb if your hair a dry hair type. It helps to reduce frizz and make it easy to comb your hair.
- Make partitions of your hair and secure them with clips/pins/rubber bands whatever you want to use.
- Take a thin section and use the round brush to grip hair.
- Put brush in middle and start wrapping the hair around brush until the tips have reached.
- Then use hair dryer, set the medium heat setting and use on the brush.
- Start with medium heat and end with cool shot.
- Then slowly release the hair out of the brush. Repeat the same step with other sections.
- Use a setting spray at the last step and shake your hair to move the beautiful curls.
Desires and dreams have no limits. You can achieve whatever you want with the available recourses. If you have not a curler to create beautiful curls, you can curl your hair with a blow dryer using these different techniques. You do not need to limit your desires, but you need only to discover a way to achieve your goal. You can even look pretty with wavy, curly, or straight hair at any party with a hair dryer. You can fulfill your desire without damaging your hair.