I,m one of them who has admitted that a $400 price tag for getting the beauty tool is a good penny, and that’s the main cause I waited so long to hop on the Dyson Hair Dryer train. My current dryer was working just fine, but I was looking at a very professional hairdryer which will provide an excellent result. Because my usage of the hairdryer was too much. That is why I wanted the best and reliable hair dryer. After making lots of research in the market, finally, I have found the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Review.
In hair care products the main thing we consider is a hairdryer. The hairdryer played a major role to give a decent and awesome look to our hairs. You can get smooth, shiny, silky, and awesome hairs after the use of the best hair dryers. There are many hair dryers engineered for specially dry hairs. But some come with extra features. These provide the facility to curl or straight hair. It is absolutely possible that you can use a hairdryer to make curl of your hairs. Now the problem is which one dryer is best for you. So, don’t worry we are here to solve your all problems. Moreover, you will get the Dyson Hair Dryer Reviews from here.
I not only own the product but use it regularly. If you’re also very curious about the hairdryer then without any hesitation you should pick up the Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer. It has really wonderful features as well.
Before going to buy, you just have to go through my honest review of the Dyson Hair Dryer, which adds pros and cons, my experience, who should invest in a Dyson, and where to get one on sale. I also reply to reader FAQs about the Dyson Supersonic at the end!
- 1 Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Reviews
- 2 Features
- 3 The Specialty of Dyson Hairdryers
- 4 Where to Buy a Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- 5 My Review of the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
- 6 Pros & Cons
- 7 FAQs about the Dyson Hair Dryer
- 8 Conclusion:
Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Reviews
Dyson hairdryer is the best hair care tool. Because it provides the best solution to dry your hair within almost 5-10 minutes. It comes with extra features and facilities. You have a good chance to get shiny and smooth hair after dry.
Hence, it helps to prevent extreme heat damage to protect natural shine. Moreover, the air temperature is measured 20 times every second, keeping the temperature under control. You can use it to style your hair. To get the perfect look of your hair, the Dyson hairdryer is the best choice.
The Dyson hairdryer comes with a lot of features. These are as follows:
- The Dyson hairdryers are Made in the USA.
- These dryers help prevent extreme heat damage to protect natural shine.
- Similarly, the air temperature is measured 20 times every second, keeping the temperature under control. Hence, it is really beneficial for you.
- You will get the ultra-fast drying from Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer. So, you need controlled, high-velocity airflow for fast drying.
- Furthermore, you will get magnetic attachments Dyson smoothing nozzle, styling concentrator, and diffuser from here.
- This hair care tool is durable and sturdy. Thus, it is useful for long.
- This hair dryer is lightweight and balanced. The testers found it a very balanced tool. Because the makers turned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle.
- The most beneficial thing is that it is very cool to touch. It means that it will not heat up and nor burn your hands. Thus, with heat shield technology, the surfaces of the attachments stay cool.
- Dyson Hairdryer Set comes with 4 precise heat settings fast drying & styling, regular drying, gentle drying, and constant cold.
- From here you will get3 precise speed settings fast drying, regular drying, and gentle drying.
The Specialty of Dyson Hairdryers
Are you excited to know what is special about Dyson Hair Dryer? If yes, then read this part of the article.
Awesome Motor with high-level tools
The motor is lighter, smaller, and lives in the handle. It is made with a unique style and sturdy material. Moreover, unlike most hair dryers, the tiny motor is located at the handle of the dryer rather than the end of the dryer’s head. Thus, the air is brought in through a filter at the bottom of the dryer’s handle and expelled through thin vents that surround the circular head of the hairdryer.
Easier to Hold
The most special thing is that you can easily hold the Dyson hairdryer. There will be no issue with weight. Moreover, motor placement makes for a more comfortable drying experience. Like other cheap hairdryers, there will no pain in your shoulders. Because after a few minutes of holding the hairdryer overhead, your shoulders don’t burn. However, the heaviest part of the hairdryer is in your hand, not balanced in a top-heavy nozzle.
Your hair won’t get caught in the dryer
If you have any issue that your hair gets caught in the dryer. So, don’t worry and get the Dyson Hair Dryer. Because it moved the vent to the bottom of the handle, our testers loved that they didn’t have to be afraid of getting their hair caught on a back vent. It means that there is no issue with burnt hair smell or cutting tangled strands out of the dryer’s motor.
The Dyson Hair Dryers come with innovative accessories. There is included in the set are two concentrators and a diffuser, which all attach to the hair dryer’s heat magnetically yet securely. Thus, you will never have to struggle to clip attachments into place. Moreover. This dryer also comes with a non-slip mat and storage hanger, which are two accessories you really appreciate.
Where to Buy a Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
My husband has gifted me this Dyson Hairdryer who bought it from Amazon along with a storage case. They are provided by Nordstrom, Sephora, Neiman Marcus, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Ulta.
I have many salon friends who have been using the same hairdryer. When I ask them about the performance of this hairdryer they said, we could not able to find it better than this hairdryer.
As an alternative to new, you can also buy pre-owned, refurbished Dysons online. My readers have had luck purchasing Dyson dryers from eBay, where they’re normally 40% off.
Nordstrom Rack also frequently carries refurbished Dysons up to 30% off. Whenever I view a Dyson on sale, I usually share an alert with my followers in the free LIKEtoKNOW.it a shopping app.
My Review of the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer
Before I dive into the details of my honest Dyson Hair Dryer review, it should be discovered that I have naturally fine, frizz-prone, wavy hair—and a lot of it. A constant in my life is hair appointments ending late, colorists needing more product than expected, and new hairstylists saying, “Wow, you have a LOT of hair.”
In phases of hairstyling expertise, I’d put myself somewhere between normal and expert. I’m not a stylist by profession, but I’ve been braiding, curling, bobby-pinning, and blow-drying since the 6th class, so I’ve been almost the block with my fair share of hair accessories and products.
The Dyson Hair Dryer dries my hair very fast (12 minutes whole compared to 20+ minutes with other dryers), and it’s by far my preferred hair tool.
It dries my hair very smoothly without sacrificing length and doesn’t generate any flyaways or frizz whatsoever. I’ve never faced such kind of difficulty with my hair overheating or fingertips are burning,
so I would like to thanks to the sensor inside the Dyson dryer that controls the heat of the air to stop this.
I basically use the styling nozzle. I also utilize the dryer without an attachment for a rough dry if my hair is quite wet just out of the shower. It’s calm, so I can hold a discussion while getting ready. Not to consider, it’s quite lightweight, so my arms don’t get exhausted while drying.
So, is the Dyson Hair Dryer worth it? For me, 1,00% yes.
Pros & Cons[su_panel background=”#E9FAEE”]
- The Dyson Hair Dryers provide quick drying. Hence, it can dry medium straight hair from wet to very dry in just 10-12 minutes.
- There is no issue with hair length. It means that it doesn’t matter your hairs are long or short. So, It will take the same time to dry your hair.
- The Dyson hairdryer has a sophisticated design that makes it more unique and beautiful.
- Results—My hair is quite smoother, shinier, and less frizzy. The Dyson hairdryer has the best quality in that it is silent. It means that you will never irritate by the noise of the motor.
- Quiet—It’s much quieter than other dryers I’ve worked on.
- Lightweight—The motor placement in the handle gives the dryer’s weight accurately. This tool is quite lightweight and doesn’t make my hand exhausted. So, you can hold it in your hand for more.
- Settings— • Settings—It has three different heat settings options and three airflows, making it helpful for everything from touch-ups to complete blowouts. It comes with four heat settings include 212°F, 176°F, 140°F, and a blast of cold air. So, you can easily manage it as you want.
- Magnetic Attachments—All nozzles and diffusers are magnetic, making them quite simple to attach and separate.
- Heat Protection—The attachments and surface of the dryer will not get overheated.
- Non-Tangle Cord— • Non-Tangle Cord—This cord has a look like round design that will stop tangling, even when the dryer is saved for travel.
- Simple to Clean—The filter twists on and off for simple monthly cleaning.
- Storage—There are hundreds of storage options accessible for this tool, whether you’re finding for a Dyson travel bag, a stand, or a bathroom wall mount.
- Bonuses—If you’ll buy through Dyson.com, they’ll usually throw in two free gifts/tools, like a storage stand, case, brush, or wide-tooth attachment.
- Powerful—The V9 motor is a very high velocity, and some people may see it as too hard.
- Cost—The price is 4-6x the cost of the normal hairdryer, but eBay gives refurbished Dyson hair dryers for 40% off, and Nordstrom Rack usually has them for 30% off. The Dyson hairdryer is expensive.
- Attachments—Some of the women complain that the magnetic attachments fall off, but I haven’t faced this at all. It is not ideal for travel.
- Power Cord—The power cord has a little bit large transformer that eats up space, and the plug may prevent the second outlet.
Would I purchase the hairdryer again? Definitely yes! Anytime someone asks me for reliable hair product and tool suggestions, I always suggest this dryer. See here for FAQs and let me know in the comments if you still have questions!
FAQs about the Dyson Hair Dryer
Where can I find the Dyson Hair Dryer on sale?
EBay offers refurbished Dyson hair dryers in natural condition for up to 40% off. Nordstrom Rack also offers it for up to 30% off. The dryer unusually goes on sale at larger retailers, but you may have luck with annual sales, such as the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
Who should purchase a Dyson Hair Dryer?
Anyone is a good applicant for the Dyson, but it’s particularly suiting for women who have lengthy, thick, or uncontrollable hair. The more awkward it feels to dry your hair in the morning time, styling hard, or frizz factor, the more the Dyson Hair Dryer will be game-changing for you. That being stated, the dryer will cut down on drying time, improve sleekness, and improve heat security for anyone.
Is the Dyson Hair Dryer good for curly hair?
Yes! Dyson recently issued two latest attachments, the Gentle Air Dryer (related to the diffuser) and the big Tooth Comb, which are engineered particularly for curly and coily hair kinds. They diffuse the dryer’s airflow way for soft drying ability and give proper shape and definition, respectively.
Dyson usually works a special for the holiday period; if you buy through Dyson.com, you’ll get two free gifts with buying and can select an additional attachment for free (either of the two I mentioned up).
Does the Dyson hairdryer work on fine hair?
I think my hair was fine, but I have a lot of it. The Dyson always dries my hair well without breaking it whatsoever. If you have curly hair and need to straighten it, Dyson will be the best option for you. If you have curly hair and like to keep it curly, I’d use the lowest airflow setting on the Dyson.
Can I use my Dyson hairdryer abroad?
Dyson always says that you can technically use your machine abroad in a country with an electricity supply that’s related to the country where you bought your Dyson but should not apply it with a converter. For a list of voltage ranges by country, visit the Dyson website. Keep in mind that utilizing the Dyson abroad voids the warranty.
How do you clean the Dyson hairdryer?
You need to clean your Dryer’s filter so that it will be free from dust, lint, and hair product about once per month. Dyson recommends wiping down the filter with a clean cloth. My hairdresser covers her for an hour or two in warm water for a more well cleaning.
What’s the best Dyson hairdryer case?
I saw this storage case on Amazon and it works great! There are larger cases possible, which suit all the nozzles, but I only use one daily and like the small case for traveling.
Where can I find a Dyson hairdryer stand?
There are numerous on Amazon, and the Dyson stands are an excellent option if you have room on your display. I love this gold stand, and this is a plain wall mount option.
Is there a warranty if the Dyson hairdryer stops working?
Yes, the hairdryer is available with a 2-year warranty. Keep your receipt as you’ll require proof of buying to return or exchange if you run into problems.
What’s the difference between the Dyson hairdryer and the Dyson professional hairdryer?
The Dyson Supersonic Professional edition is very lighter than the standard version. Many salons have been using this design all day. My hairdresser has the professional version and doesn’t think it’s too various from the standard.
Is the Dyson hairdryer worth it?
Yes, of course, the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is 100% worth it. It is an amazing hair dryer if you regularly style your hair. If you have thick hair that takes a while to dry or want to cut down time getting ready in the morning. It is worth every penny and give you the best results. You will feel smooth, shiny, and frizz-free hair when you use it.
Is there a better hairdryer than Dyson?
There are many best hair dryers that are amazing and usable by professionals. But the Dyson hairdryers are most amazing and always provide the best results. However, it’s not exactly the Supersonic, but for less than $20, you can’t do much better.
How long does the Dyson hairdryer last?
As it is a durable and sturdy hairdryer. It engineered with high-level material. But approximately it used for more than ten years. Because the lifespan varies depending on motor technology & heater’s quality.[su_panel background=”#F6F6F6″]
All is that the Dyson hairdryers come with extra qualities. There are many hair dryers that are unique by their functions, design, and awesome features. But the company engineered Dyson hairdryers with innovative accessories that make them special. The quality material, motor, and design make it famous and perfect for all hair types. Thus, you can buy it once and use this hair dryer for a long. No one hairdryer can beat with it. However, you have no need to waste your money on other tools. This hair dryer is perfect for both men and women.[/su_panel]