A hair dryer doesn’t only dry your hair but also allows you to style your hair in multiple ways. With some accessories included in the dryer box, you can turn your simple hairstyle into a gorgeous look.
Whenever we buy a hair dryer the package includes a drying nozzle. We know that the concentrator nozzle attachment is included in the package so that we could dry our hair precisely. But sometimes, you might be thinking that what is exactly the reason behind using this nozzle? Why it comes with our dryer? What does it do in drying our hair?
In this article, we are going to discuss the importance and use of a hair dryer nozzle attachment.
Let’s find out the answers together…
- 1 Hair dryer nozzle attachment
- 2 The working principle of the hair dryer nozzle
- 3 Advantages of a Hair dryer Nozzle
- 4 Type of hair dryer nozzles
- 5 Benefits of the narrow nozzle
- 6 Benefits of the wide nozzle
- 7 Best hair dryers that come with a concentrator nozzle
- 8 How to use hair dryer nozzle to achieve curls
- 9 Conclusion
Hair dryer nozzle attachment
The most common accessory in our dryer box having a flat and thin tube-like look. This nozzle is also recognized and labeled as concentrator nozzle attachment. This attachment is mainly constructed with plastic material being a heat-resistant medium.
The hair dryer nozzle makes the airflow from the blow dryer concentrated to one point. This makes the airflow intense and helps to style your hair in multiple ways. To style hair in multiple styles, different kinds of hair dryer nozzles come with the dryer.
The working principle of the hair dryer nozzle
It’s common sense that the hair dryer nozzle is used to change the airflow direction. But there are some specific reasons behind using this attachment. When you are drying your hair without a nozzle then you would feel that airflow is going all over your head. No doubt it will dry your hair but you can’t style your hair in a specific direction. The hair dryer concentrator nozzle attachment defines the route of airflow and focuses it on one point. Since the nozzle has a flat and narrow vent pipe, therefore the outcome airflow will be denser, faster, and easier to control.
Advantages of a Hair dryer Nozzle
There are certain advantages of using a high quality concentrator nozzle while drying and styling your hair.
- It helps to define the airflow route making styling easy. You can style your hair in sections by using the hair dryer nozzle.
- The hair dryer gets too hot when we are styling hair for long hours. This process makes the dryer too hot due to its metal body. In this scenario, if your hair strands get closer to the nozzle area then they can get burned. Therefore a plastic nozzle can save your hair from getting burned with high temperatures.
- The concentrator nozzle makes the airflow faster which means you can dry and style your hair faster.
Type of hair dryer nozzles
Two types of nozzles can be included in your dryer box. A narrow concentrator nozzle and a wide nozzle. Both the nozzles have their own benefits.
Benefits of the narrow nozzle
- The narrow nozzle can concentrate airflow to one point making it a styling tool for curly and wavy textured hair.
- The concentrated airflow gives a shiny glossy finish to your hair strands.
Benefits of the wide nozzle
- The wide nozzle helps to dry hair comfortably in sections.
- The wider nozzle ensures an extra amount of incoming hair resulting in a faster drying process.
Best hair dryers that come with a concentrator nozzle
Most hair dryers come with a concentrator nozzle attachment for faster and precise styling. But the material and performance of the dryer and nozzle are different. Here are some of the best hair dryers with concentrator nozzle attachments.
The Conair is presenting this most affordable hair dryer in teal blue color with concentrator nozzle attachment. The dryer combines ionic and tourmaline ceramic technology to dry and style your hair fast without any damage. With 3 heat and 2-speed settings, you are allowed to customize it fully.
The wide flat nozzle attachment is always ready to give you an instant blowout with speed.
If you are confused in choosing between a wide nozzle and a narrow nozzle then this is for you. This TREZORO Ionic Salon Hair Dryer comes with 2 concentrator nozzle attachments to dry and style your hair precisely. With a 2200W power motor, you will get your hair done within a matter of minutes.
This hair dryer combines ionic, ceramic, and tourmaline technology to boost the natural shine of your hair and prevent heat. The 10 times faster negative ions help to reduce damage and fight frizz. With 3 heat and 2-speed settings, you are allowed to customize the temperature and airflow speed according to your requirements.
The Panasonic EH-NA65-K dryer comes with two drying nozzles and a diffuser attachment to give you a complete styling experience. It includes a quick-drying nozzle and a narrow nozzle. The quick-drying nozzle is a wider nozzle having two airflow vents. It emits airflow with fast speed to dry your hair instantly.
Where the narrow nozzle is included to style your precisely by focusing airflow on a certain area. The diffuser attachment caters to users with curly hair and helps them achieving perfect frizz-free curls effortlessly.
With 1875 watts powerful motor it generates nanoparticles that help to moisturize your hair from inside out.
How to use hair dryer nozzle to achieve curls
You can use a hair dryer with a nozzle attachment to turn your sleek hairstyle into a stylish voluminous hairstyle.
Here is step by step simple guide to use the hair dryer nozzle to create curls.
- Brush your hair completely and divide hair into small sections
- Put the concentrator nozzle on the dryer and start brushing your hair in a particular direction along with the dryer
- To create curls you need to roll up your hair with the brush in an outward direction and direct the airflow in the same direction.
- In the final step use the hair dryer on cool mode and give finishing to your style
- You have created a shiny and beautiful curl you can pin rollers or use a hair setting spray to set your hairstyle.