You have purchased your high-end Dyson Airwrap and want to travel with it. The thing is that you don’t want your pricy tool to get damaged. You need to take extra care of your high-end costly hair styling tool when packing for traveling. Here is a simple and useful guide on how to travel with Dyson Airwrap. You will get the answers to your all question about traveling with Dyson Airwrap. After reading this article you would be able to pack your Dyson Airwrap carefully and enjoy the trip.
How to Travel with Dyson Airwrap? Tips
- If you successfully pack your Dyson Airwrap in your luggage carefully then you will be able to enjoy your trip without any worries.
- To keep your tool in good condition make sure your Dyson Airwrap is secure in your luggage before hitting the bumpy road.
- Don’t pack your Dyson Airwrap in a spacious pocket because it could be damaged due to bump and shock.
- If going to travel through a road having many bumps and humps, packing the Airwrap in a soft pouch is not enough.
- You can purchase a very protective hard case that is designed for the Dyson Airwrap especially.
- A hard travel case that is engineered shockproof and water-resistant, which is a safe option to travel with your Dyson Airwrap.
- You can easily buy that case on Amazon. But the problem is that the traveling case is large and hard that needs more space than a normal hair tools bag.
- If you don’t want to purchase that hard case, I suggest you put the Dyson Airwrap in a small bag and cover it with an additional piece of cloth or bubble wraps to pack it with safety.
Full Review About Dyson Hair Dryer
Pack in hand luggage
You can take your hair dryer and the styling tools in your hand-carry while traveling through the plane. But you should be careful about checked luggage while traveling because they don’t allow you to carry any hair tools engineered with Lithium-Ion batteries.
Use Dyson Airwrap Abroad
You can travel with your Dyson Airwrap abroad but you need to look for the voltage settings. If you have purchased your Dyson Airwrap from the USA then you can only use it in the countries having the same voltage range like 100-127 volts. The only country that has the same voltage range other than America is Japan. But you cannot use this tool in the European countries or having the voltage ranges 220-240 volts.
Voltage converter: well there are some voltage converters available in the market. But we don’t recommend you to use one because it could damage your expensive Dyson Airwrap.
Dyson Service Centers
If your Dyson Airwrap is broken on the way then you should look for the Dyson service centers near you. The department help center will help you in that condition.