Why depending on a costly high-end hair dryer, when you can get the same results from such an affordable alternative? With a powerful 1400-watt AC motor and fast-drying technology, sutra accelerator 2000 blow dryer dries your hair fast. Fast drying with sutra accelerator 2000 does not include hair damage, as it comes with 2 speeds and three heat settings. A lightweight and ergonomically designed sutra accelerator 2000 has been compared with Dayson supersonic hair dryer. Sutra accelerator 2000 claims to dry your hair 35% faster without leaving your hair frizzy and damaged.
- 1 Sutra accelerator 2000 Blow Dryer
- 2 Top Features
- 3 Comparison b/w Sutra accelerator 2000 blow dryer Review and Dayson hair dryer
- 4 PROS & CONS of Sutra accelerator 2000 Blow Dryer Review
- 5 Sutra accelerator 2000 Blow Dryer – Conclusion
Sutra accelerator 2000 Blow Dryer
What makes it so special to have? Some additional styling tools that come with the dryer. These styling tools include diffuser- an attachment which helps to tame frizz. This frizz control technology helps people who have natural curly hair. It gives your hair a natural bounce, where ordinary hair dryers flatten your hair curls or hair volume.
The attachments include two flat nozzles which provide you with a great salon-quality blowout. Here we will discuss all important features of sutra accelerator 2000 which make it so special.
We will also make a comparison between sutra accelerator 2000 and Dayson hair dryer, you decide whether sutra accelerator 2000 worth a try or not.
After reading this honest review you will be able to
- Get the best information about Sutra accelerator 2000.
- Compare Sutra accelerator 2000 with Dayson hair dryer.
- Get a brief description about different aspects of Sutra accelerator 2000.
- Make an idea about its worth.
Before we review the product, have a look on some technical aspects of Sutra accelerator 2000.
- Powerful 1400W A/C motor
- 2-speed settings
- 3 heat settings
- Cool-shot button
- Overheating protection function
- Lightweight ergonomic design
- Includes a diffuser & two flat nozzles
When it comes to industrial design of sutra accelerator 2000, it is quite similar to Dayson hair dryer. As, it is considered, as the best competitor of Dayson hair dryer.
Design of sutra accelerator comes with matt grey finish. Its buttons are pink-purple and rear filter. If, we compare the design of sutra accelerator 2000 dryer with Dayson’s, the upper part of sutra accelerator 2000 bigger than of Dayson’s.
Which, ensures the large area for coverage of airflow. Sutra accelerator 2000 does not have round setting buttons like Dayson’s uses. Its speed/heat button requires push up and down like other traditional buttons.
Sutra accelerator 2000 could be proved, a great choice for anyone. Here are some of its top features which make it do delightful, economical and super-efficient.
Sutra accelerator 2000 has 1400-watts AC motor fitted in, which is more efficient than any other DC motor. It protects your hair from damage caused by heating wires, as it does not have much high wattage.
The drying performance is not affected by its wattage. The small dryers aim to dry your hair 35% faster. It does not mean the dryers with super high wattage have more drying efficiency, efficient airflow delivery system is necessary for efficiency.
So, never judge the efficiency of a hair dryer from its wattage.
Temperature and Speed Management
For the management of heat and speeds Sutra accelerator 2000 gives you the control by providing 2-speed settings and 3-heat settings. Sutra accelerator 2000 protects your hair from damage by giving you control of the heat settings.
Besides, it has a cold air shot button. These settings of Sutra accelerator 2000 make it a great product among home hair dryers.
Here, I will make a suggestion, for expensive hair dryer model, Sutra should make more precise airflow controlling buttons. Individual buttons for controlling the heat and speeds is a global trend should be provided to the users.
Weight of Sutra accelerator 2000 is 2.5 pounds. Sutra claims that Sutra accelerator 2000 is a lightweight product. But 2.5 pound is much heavier than other hair dryers in the market.
Before you make any judgment based on 2.5 pounds, hold it in your hands. I picked it up during the process of review and felt it very lightweight.
The engineers designed it so perfectly that its ergonomic handle relieves fatigue to some extent and other components are designed so scientifically that they balance the weight so accurately.
Sutra accelerator 2000 works on the principle to protect the hair from overheating. Sutra accelerator 2000 will shut off automatically once the motor gets too hot.
No doubt, hair protection is the top priority for any hair dryer, Sutra accelerator 2000 should have mentioned more hair care facilities on their website.
Attachments are the things that make Sutra accelerator 2000 so economical. It comes with three attachments, one diffuser which is used to create curls and waves. And two flat nozzles that dries and straighten you hair at a time.
The individual prices of each attachment are so high, a good thing is that extra prices are not added in the price of Sutra accelerator 2000.
Comparison b/w Sutra accelerator 2000 blow dryer Review and Dayson hair dryer
We are going to place a comparison chat b/w sutra and Dayson hair dryers so that you see the difference with your own eyes.
|Model||Sutra Accelerate 2000||Dyson Supersonic|
|Power||1400 Watts||1600 Watts|
|Weight||2.5 LBS||1.8 LBS|
|Cool Shot Button||Yes||Yes|
|Attachments||Flat Nozzle X 2 Diffuser||Smoothing Nozzle Styling Concentrator Diffuser|
|Intelligent Heat Control||NO||YES|
Let’s see this comparison in details. Describing the chart in words will help you to understand more precisely.
- There is a power difference of 200 watts between Dayson supersonic and Sutra accelerator 2000 blow dryer Review. Dayson has 1600-watts power, while Sutra has 1400-watts power. Surely this minor power difference does not make any problem while using Sutra accelerator 2000. But it still means that Dayson has more power to be used.
- After discussing about power, let’s come on airflow and speed settings. At this point Dayson scores higher than Sutra accelerator 2000 blow dryer. Dayson supersonic is giving you 4-heat settings and 3-speed settings that can be controlled, with separate buttons. In this honest review, we must say that Sutra accelerator 2000 blow dryer will bear a loss, with its average airflow buttons.
- Sutra accelerator 2000 and Dayson supersonic both facilitate their users with their overheat protection technology. Sutra accelerator 2000 automatically shuts off when its motor is overheated. The difference between their functionality is, Dayson claims that their intelligent heat control system is more efficient. It automatically changes the temperature by detecting the current temperature. Their technology protects your hair from burning.
- When it comes to price, here Sutra accelerator 2000 gives you a great bargain. The price of Sutra accelerator 2000 is half of Dayson supersonic. Sutra accelerator 2000 is a fashionable hair dryer having a friendly price you see in the bladeless dryers.
PROS & CONS of Sutra accelerator 2000 Blow Dryer Review