Drying hair with a blow dryer is not a big deal in this era but styling your hair with a powerful hair dryer is the most necessary thing to look stylish. If you know how to use a blow dryer as your hair styling tool then you won’t need to spend money and time on expensive salons. You can style your hair like a professional at home with your blow dryer without anyone’s help. In this article, we are going to share an honest review of the Vidal Sassoon 1875 Ionic Hair Dryer, one of the most powerful and convenient hair dryers.
Before we jump to the review of Vidal Sassoon 1875 Ionic Hair Dryer you need to know some history of Vidal Sassoon. This will help you to choose the one that suits your requirements and brand awareness increases your product’s value.
A person who spent 7-years of his early life in an orphanage launched the world’s most trustable brand of hair care products in 1973. Vidal Sassoon was a British hairstylist who introduced high demanding haircuts to the industry. After gaining a lot of popularity in his career he launched his hair care products so that people would experience luxurious styling at home.
The professional hair dryer is engineered with advanced technologies and a high-power motor. The Vidal Sassoon 1875 Ionic Hair Dryer is specially designed for all hair types. You can enjoy all hairstyles regardless of your hair type and texture. The various styling attachments help to explore different hairstyles. The multiple heat/speed options allow versatile styling with enhanced quality. It features all necessary attachments, technologies, and settings that are required for ideal hairstyling.
Lightweight and Ergonomic Design
The convenience and comfort level depends on the weight and design of the hair dryer. The lightweight body is easy to carry and store while the ergonomic design of the handle helps to hold it all day without fatigue. The professionals can understand the importance of ergonomic handle who have to work for long hours. The ergonomic handle promotes comfortability and helps to dry hair conveniently without shoulder pain.
Features and Specs
- Vidal Sassoon 1875 Ionic Hair Dryer features advanced ionic technology that helps to dry hair faster. The negative ions reduce the size of water droplets and add more shine. The negative ions smoothly penetrate the hair cuticle leaving hairs shiny and healthy.
- The tourmaline technology of Vidal Sassoon 1875 Ionic Hair Dryer produces natural negative ions to reduce hair damage. The ceramic material emits far-infrared rays (FIR) that helps to dry hair quickly with less damage. The FIR penetrates hair drying them from inside out.
- Vidal Sassoon 1875 Ionic Hair Dryer is powered with 1875 watts powerful and durable motor. The powerful motor ensures even and effective airflow that dries and style hair rapidly without consuming your time and energy.
- The versatile styling is ensured by multiple heat/speed settings. Vidal Sassoon 1875 Ionic Hair Dryer offers 3-heat and 2-speed buttons for comfortable and quick styling. The cold shot button throws a burst of cool breeze that sets your hairstyle instantly and adds bounce.
- Vidal Sassoon 1875 Ionic Hair Dryer comes with a diffuser and styling nozzle attachment to provide you with high-quality styling at home. The diffuser attachment is ideal for curly or wavy textured hair. The styling nozzle is used to concentrate air to focus on a certain portion of hair.
- It weighs 1.65 pounds that are balanced by all internal and external parts of the dryer equally. It does not feel heavy because of its ergonomic handle.
You May Also Like:
- T3 Luxe 2i Professional Hair Dryer Review in 2021 with full Detailed
- Top 5 Elchim Hair Dryers 2021 Review Full Detailed
- Panasonic IONITY Hair Dryer Review 2021 and Complete Guide
- Panasonic Nanoe Hair Dryer Review 2021 and Complete Guide
An Ideal Hair Dryer
When you will visit a market to buy a new hair dryer, you will find a tremendous number of blow dryers. But you will become a champion if you bring one that meets your requirements. To choose that particular hair dryer for your hair type, you need to understand your hair type then find the dryer that is best for you. Here is a simple guide to choosing a hair dryer according to hair type. You need to follow these instructions to pick the right one.
For Curly Hair
If you have curly and coarse hair and you want to get rid of frizz then you need to follow these tips.
- Choose a hair dryer that features ionic technology because it removes frizz. The frizz-controlling property of ionic technology is the best for curly hair types. Because air-drying curly hair tends to frizz and makes hair damaged. The ionic technology will help to heal the hair damage by drying hair rapidly.
- If you want to look gorgeous with your curls then you need to dry your natural curls without making them frizzy. The hair dryer with diffuser attachment is best for you as it dries curly hair smoothly.
- If you want to straighten your hair without damaging it with hot iron then there is an option for you. You can perform this task with a concentrator nozzle and a round brush. So always pick a hair dryer with a concentrator nozzle to look stylish and gorgeous.
For Fine or Straight Hair
If you have so-called straight hair and you want to look more stylish with a fluffy and shiny hairstyle, then follow these guidelines.
- If you want to create waves and curls then choose a blow dryer that comes with a concentrator and diffuser attachment. With the nozzle and round brush, you can create soft waves at the hair tips. The diffuser attachment helps to lock the natural curls formed during the shower.
- To add bounce to your straight and thin hair you need a cold shot button. The hair dryer with a cold shot button releases a burst of cold air that sets your hairstyle and gives an instant bounce.
- The ionic and tourmaline technology work together to add shine to your hair. The tourmaline technology releases natural negative ions to repair hair damage and reduce frizz.